The PowerSchool (Unified Classroom) parent access system is intended to provide parents, students and teachers with a tool to communicate student performance. It is a web-based application that may be accessed from any place the parent/guardian can access the Internet. The application is a secure link that encrypts the data to and from the end user. In addition, a username and password are provided to allow access for only authorized users to the appropriate student record.
1. To sign-up for access to Unified Classroom, PowerSchool's LMS as a parent: Go tohttp://capitalchristian.powerschool.com
2. Select "Parent sign-in"
3. Then click on "create an account here" at the bottom of the screen.
4. Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email, Password (that you create)
5. Next, you need to login to classroom.powerschool.com with the username and password you just created.
6. Then you will need to link your Student to your account. To do this click on "Enter Access ID"
7. Enter your Student's name
8. Enter in Access ID
9. Enter in Access Password
10. Click on enter
LOGIN AT: classroom.powerschool.com
Once your account is created, you can manage your account information, link any and all students to your account (for whom you have parental and legal rights to), and set email and notifications preferences for each student linked to your account. Parents will have access to different features depending on the grade your student is enrolled.