Glen Cole Memorial Scholarship Fund | Financial Aid
To apply for the Glen Cole Memorial Scholarship Fund (financial aid), please use the link below to the online application at FACTS Grant and Aid.
The Financial Aid application deadline for the 2018/2019 school year has passed and there are no remaining funds for this school year.
The financial aid application process for the 19/20 school year will begin in January 2019. The online application will be available through the link below, www.factsmgt.com, in early January.
Those interested in financial aid at CCS can apply online with FACTS Grant and Aid at FACTS Tuition Aid. Please notify the Financial Aid Department at CCS if you submit an online application to FACTS.
The Financial Aid application deadline for the 2019/2020 school year is March 15, 2019.
Those who completed the application process by this date will receive their Financial Aid Award notification by April 26, 2019 and will need to respond to this notification by May 10, 2019 in order to receive a granted award.
For all applications completed after March 15, additional Financial Aid Awards will be granted on an individual basis, if remaining funds are available, and notification will be made as soon as possible following May 13, 2018. For all individuals completing an application after March 15, please make sure you notify and are in communication with Sharon MacLean, Financial Aid Coordinator, at 916-856-5600 ext. 8 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q: I’m afraid I make too much to qualify. Is there an income cap?
- Q: I don’t have my taxes filed yet for this year. Can I use last year’s taxes?
- Q: I don’t file taxes. What should I do?
- Q: The deadline for applying for financial aid is in March, but I won’t have my taxes completed by then (or I file an extension). What should I do?
- Q: What if I miss the mid-March deadline to apply? Am I out of luck?
- Q: When will I be notified of my award?
- Q: How will I be notified of my award?
- Q: Do I have to pay the award back?
- Q: Is this considered a scholarship?
- Q: Will my award cover the full cost of tuition?
- Q: When I apply, do I have to fill out an application for each of my kids or can I put them all on one application?
- Q: If I receive an award for multiple students, but decide to only enroll one, may I apply the other’s awards to this one student’s tuition to make it easier to afford?
- Q: If I am not able to fax or upload my taxes or supporting documentation to FACTS how can I get it to them?
- Q: I don’t have a computer. Can I get a paper application or come in and use the school’s computer?
- Q: I’m divorced, but I split the cost of tuition with my ex, so can we both apply for aid or should I list my ex on the application?
- Q: Do I need to enroll my child(ren) before I can apply for financial aid?
If you have further questions, you may either call the Financial Aid Coordinator’s voicemail line, at 916-856-5611 ext. 8, and leave a detailed message or you may email your question to email@example.com. If you are having a problem with the FACTS website or the online application, you may contact FACTS’s Customer Care line at 1-866-315-9262.