We appreciate your interest in employment at Capital Christian School. We accept applications for employment at any time of the year. Please feel free to download and complete an employment application and return it to the attention of Sharon MacLean in the School Administration Office. All applications will be reviewed and considered as we look to fill any open positions we may have in the immediate future or the coming school year.
For employment as a classroom teacher in grades K-12, we require a minimum of a Bachelor of Arts/Science and a State Teaching Credential/Certificate. For employment as a teacher in our preschool, a minimum of an AA degree with 12 Early Childhood Education units is required. For more information on specific positions, please contact Sharon MacLean in the School Administration Office at email@example.com or 916-856-5611 x1734.
Job openings for the 2017-2018 school year:
- Substitute Teachers for Middle School and High School – minimum requirement of a BA/BS degree.
- Substitute Teachers for Elementary School – minimum requirement of a BA/BS degree.
- Early Education Teachers - Full-time Lead Toddler Teacher - Minimum of AA degree with 3 years’ experience.
- Full-time Lead Teacher - Minimum of AA degree with 3 years’ experience.
- Full-time Associate Teacher - Minimum of 12 units in ECE and 1 year experience.
- 10 month, High School American Sign Language teacher (ASL 1, 2, 3) beginning August 2018. Minimum requirements of a Bachelor’s degree in related field and a State-Credential preferred. Preferred teaching experience in high school or college. ACSI teacher certificate required upon hire.