We appreciate your interest in employment at Capital Christian School. We accept applications for employment at any time of the year. Please feel free to download and complete an employment application and return it to the attention of Sharon MacLean in the School Administration Office. All applications will be reviewed and considered as we look to fill any open positions we may have in the immediate future or the coming school year.
For employment as a classroom teacher in grades K-12, we require a minimum of a Bachelor of Arts/Science and a State Teaching Credential/Certificate. For employment as a teacher in our preschool, a minimum of an AA degree with 12 Early Childhood Education units is required. For more information on specific positions, please contact Sharon MacLean in the School Administration Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-856-5611 x1734.
Job openings for the 2017-2018 school year:
- Elementary Music Teacher –Part-time Music Teacher in our Elementary department. Requirements: must have a minimum of a BA/BS degree (preferably in Elementary Music Education); State Credential; ACSI Teacher Certification will be required once hired. Please complete an employment application and send to Sharon MacLean in the School Administration Office with a current resume and cover letter.
- Full-time Third Grade Teacher - Requirements: must have a minimum of a BA/BS degree; State Credential; ACSI Teacher Certification will be required once hired.
- Middle School English Teacher – Must be familiar with the Common Core State Standards. A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. State-credential and two years teaching experience preferred. ACSI certificate required upon hire.
- Full-time High School Teacher in Upper Level Math - Upper Level Math (including Algebra 2, Pre-Calculus, and Calculus). State-credential preferred and Bachelor’s degree in related field; or Master’s degree in math; ACSI certificate required upon hire. Preferred teaching experience in high school upper level math courses, including experience in AP Calculus.
- Substitute Teachers for Middle School and High School – minimum requirement of a BA/BS degree Early Education Teacher – Full-time Pre-K teacher. Minimum of AA degree, 12 ECE core units and 6 months of experience or have ECE lab class. Substitute Early Education Teacher – Minimum of 12 ECE core units.